Monday, November 3, 2008

EDM 310 CLASSES 11/3 and 11/5

Everyone, Today (11/3) and Wednesday (11/5) there will not be an official class meeting. I am going out of town early tomorrow morning for a conference in Knoxville, Tennessee where I will be presenting two papers. I am going to be working on my presentations today and will be taking care of business throughout the building in preparation for me being gone all week. The room will be available to you to finish up any of the assignments that you have not completed today and Wednesday. If you are finished with all assignments and don't have any questions then enjoy your week off. If you have any questions or need to see me I will be around until about 4:30 today.

Also, please take time tomorrow to go vote and have your voice heard!

Thanks and I will see everyone next week.

No comments: