Wednesday, October 29, 2008

EDM 310 Class for 10/29

Today, we will complete our professional blog assignment. If you have completed it please send me the link by email so I can view it. Just a reminder try and make sure that you spend some time using the internet to back up some of your points. For example, if you say that you like google documents then list some of the pros like 1. it is free 2. it is web based 3. it can be shared etc.

Also, next week I will be out from Tuesday through Friday presenting two papers at MSERA's conference in Knoxville, Tennessee. Here is the link to the conference program with my listings on page 4 under Mathematics Education and on page 8 under Constructivism (http://www.msera.org/download/2008program.pdf).

We will have class on Monday 11/3 but I will be out of town on 11/5.

No comments: